Monday, December 01, 2008

Blood test fine- PET scan Dec 15th


Saw my oncologist last Monday, Nov. 24th. My blood test came back great. He changed my medicine around, which was good, this new one he put me on makes me feel better than the other one did. Still having the hip pain, but I think that is permanent, no biggie though, if that's all I have to deal with than yippie! :)
I go back for a PET scan monday, Dec. 15th. I will know about 2 days later how it comes out. I am feeling hopeful that all is fine!
Looking forward to Christmas. I've been stringing lights on anything that stands still! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how do i contact you? lol.
i tried to be your friend on myspace but i don't know your last name. i tried to send you a message on myspace but it won't let me send a message b/c i'm not your friend.
haha.
well, i ran across your website when i was googling ports. mine has been bothering me and i go to the dr tomorrow for a treatment.
anyway, i love your blogs. happy new year.
Candice
>1 yr cancer survivor

my myspace - www.myspace.com/ndncandice