Saturday, March 31, 2007

Good news & Bad news....

GOOD NEWS....We officially have clean water as of today!! It's been 4 years of this dirty brown well water you see in this picture of my bathroom sink. We've had to brush our teeth, bathe & do laundry in this nasty water, but NO MORE!

Today, Amy & Tim Spurling, sent their best guys from Spurling properties to run the water lines from the meter into our house. We have clean water now coming from the faucets! What a huge blessing! We want to sincerely thank Scott Elementary School PTA, Mrs. Janie Thomas, Kelly Vincent, Shannon Curtis, Tim & Amy Spurling and everyone else who had a hand in helping us get clean water!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!

BAD NEWS....now, the bad news. I had a PET scan, CT scan & MRI all done this week. The results are not good. The doctor says there is 'activity and questionable abnormalities' again in my right hip area. This is bad.
My Dad & I are meeting with Dr. Browning monday to see what the next steps will be. I am praying to God, that I won't have to start chemo again already. It's only been about 3 months, whew! I thought I was just getting back on my feet again. Please help me pray it's not the cancer coming back already, Please God!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dearest Mallory and Mark, We are simply crushed by these latest test reults. We've prayed so often for all of the hard times to be behind you all. We know this is easier said than done, but please don't ever get tired of hearing about how important a Positive attitude can be for you. Also you are with the best group of Dr.s that a person could ever wish for at OHA. I owe my life to Dr. Thomas Waits and his staff there. You also have so much family and friend support thats there for you. I'll always be on the other end of an e-mail or phone call anytime day or night whenever you need to talk. I've had friends thats gone through the same thing and describe this as just a bump in the road and I want you to feel the same way. We'll keep in touch. Love, Hope and Inspiration Bobby and Cindy Schneider

Unknown said...

Dear Mallory and Mark,
God's blessing be upon you...I am not sure why this has happened and I am not one to question. I told our friend Lela on the phone when I heard the news that I wished you were in Taiwan to fight the cancer like I am...I wish I could help you by directing you to an alernative medicine doctor. I have rejected the chemo, radiation, and surgery since my last surgery..They found cancer three months later and I said no...That has been almost two years...I could die tomorrow but I have not suffered the turmoil you have..God bring you to to Taiwan...or somewhere that can help you...Be careful...lots of people want your money as you have found out..My heart is crying and praying for you...Hope your husband caught a big fish!