Friday, March 16, 2007

Beautiful Day

It's a beautiful day today. My little daycare girls are here today and all the kids are having a great time playing outside on the swings!
I'm so glad things are getting better all the time for us. I love being with the kids, they are so much fun.

Tim Spurling came to visit yesterday, he's the nice man who's son is friends with Wade in kindergarten, he owns Spurling properties & has offered to get the water ran from the meter in the front yard, into our house, isn't that wonderful?! Him and his wife, Amy are such nice, generous people.
We also got a letter yesterday from St. Mary's Hospital, they said based on our income, that we qualified for financial aid and that they have wrote off our bill so far this year! Isn't that great?! We were getting worried, even after the insurance paid, we still owed a couple thousand, so they wrote it off, we are truly blessed!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Mallory,
I am so glad to hear that you are doing daycare. I know that the love in your heart and your strength will benefit the children that you take care of. I also know that your actions of giving will be returned. I am so happy that you life has turned around and I know you will have more strength if life deals you another curve. I know that you will stay on the right path....
Love from Taiwan,

Fred

Anonymous said...

Hope you got the post...My computer all of a sudden turned into Chinese .....Fred